The i-Run team says
Red Tiger Balm helps stimulate your muscles before your workouts and soothes them after exercise. Extra-strong, not recommended as a chest balm.
Before your session, essential oils of mint help to refresh you and stimulate your muscles. Non-greasy and doesn't stick. During exertion camphor promotes better blood circulation and soothes rheumatic and muscular pain.
Red Tiger Balm should be applied after your sports session to soothe and relieve your muscles for better recovery.
- For use before or after exercise
- Mint essential oils: refreshes and stimulates
- Camphor: promotes blood circulation
- Relieve and relax your muscles
- Cosmetic product tested under dermatological quality control
- 86% of volunteers found that the product helped relieve muscle pain.
- 86% of volunteers found that the product provided a relaxing sensation of warmth.
Petrolatum, Synthetic wax, Camphor, Menthol, Melaleuca leucadendron cajaputi oil, Mentha arvensis oil, Cinnamomum cassia oil, Eugenia caryophyllus flower oil, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Benzyl alcohol, Isoeugenol, Cinnamyl alcohol.
Instructions for use and precautions:
Adults: apply locally 3 to 4 times a day. Massage gently in a circular motion until
the product is fully absorbed.
Not for use by children under 7, pregnant or breast-feeding women. Avoid contact with eyes. May be fatal to children if swallowed. May cause allergic reactions on sensitive skin. Test on a small area before use. Do not use in conjunction with hot water bottles or heating pads.