What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, phone, or tablet when you visit a website. The main purpose of cookies is to enhance the browsing experience and determine user preferences.
Which cookies do we use?
Different Cookie Providers
- First-party cookies: Sent directly from our website to your device.
- Third-party cookies: Sent by a website not managed by us but by another company processing data obtained through cookies.
Cookies Stored for Different Durations
Session cookies: These are temporary files that identify the user's session.
Persistent cookies: This cookie type keeps data stored on the device and can be accessed and processed by the provider responsible for the cookie for a duration set by the provider, ranging from minutes to several years.
Cookies with Different Purposes
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies processed either by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyze users' use of our website, including the number of visits, duration of visits, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These enable the most efficient management of ad spaces on our website based on criteria such as processed content, frequency of displaying ads, or users' behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows us to create a specific profile for advertising based on this data.
- Technical cookies: Essential for the proper functioning of the website and use of various services and options, such as authentication or maintaining the session of the registered user.
- Personalization cookies: Used to create browser profiles and define general options like the browser.
Which Cookies are used on this website and for what purpose?
|Session identification||User identification||Identification of user - HTTP Session|
|Google Analytics||Audience research||Collecting navigation information, measuring, and analyzing the audience.||Google Analytics|
|Google Adwords||Conversion tracking||Collecting navigation information, measuring and analyzing audience.||Google Adwords|
|Google Tag Manager||Tracking tools||Allows the addition of Google Analytics tracking code from Google Tag Manager.||Tag Manager|
|Criteo||Behavioral advertising||Gathering browser information for ad personalization||Criteo|
|Audience research||Collecting navigation information, measuring, and analyzing the audience.|
Indirectly collected information is used solely to understand and track the volume and nature of traffic on the website www.i-run.com.
Note: This list will be updated as quickly as possible. In exceptional cases, it might happen that during this update, a cookie may momentarily not be included. However, in any case, these cookies always serve the same purpose as those listed in this compilation.