The i-Run team says
Built for adventure
Take on the steepest trails on your hikes with the Millet Super Trident Gore-Tex shoe for men. Its ironclad sturdiness will take you on every adventure.
Harsh weather conditions will no longer worry you thanks to the waterproof Gore-Tex membrane capable of keeping you safe from the elements. This also gives you maximum breathability for an enjoyable experience that stays the same over the miles. The leather upper protects your malleolus and the stretch gaiter prevents water and snow from penetrating.
The EVA midsole provides you with excellent cushioning as well as shock absorption on contact with the ground. A heel reinforcement gives your stride extra stability and its combination with a fitted liner is perfect for run sessions with full confidence. You won't have to worry about any obstacles with the solid stone guard in almost all of this shoe.
Completely designed for optimum safety, the outsole is an impression combination of different technology. The Vibram Mulaz process is exemplary for its durability and is designed for perfect grip on any surface, even wet ones. Additionally, a Climbing Zone in the forefoot increases grip and helps you when rock climbing for formidable versatility.
Key points of the Millet Super Trident GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane: waterproofing and breathability
- Water-repellent leather upper: malleolus protection
- Stretch gaiter: prevents water and snow penetration
- Compatible with snowshoes: versatility
- EVA midsole: cushioning
- Heel reinforcement: stability
- Fitted heel: support
- Stone guard: protection
- Vibram Mulaz outsole: grip and durability
- Climbing Zone: makes it easier to grip rocks
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 530 g for size 42
- Colours: black, grey and red
All hiking shoes
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Walking
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 530g