The i-Run team says
The Hoka One One Bondi 8 shoe for men gives you a whole new feel for your your running sessions. It helps you progress smoothly on roads and marked trails.
Equipped with new extremely soft foam, it gives you comfortable cushioning and a lighter stride than ever before. Extended heel geometry gives you better shock absorption and smooth transitions.
Holding up to a lot of training, the technical mesh on the upper provides you with the ideal breathability. The padded tongue accommodates your foot comfortably while the Ortholite Hybrid insole improves your well-being.
The outsole has Durabrasion Rubber inserts for perfect grip during your running sessions.
Key points of theHoka One One Bondi 8 shoe
- New foam in the midsole: lighter, suppleer and more durable
- Foam midsole: cushioning, lightness, comfort and energy return
- New extended heel geometry: smooth transitions and shock absorption
- Larger heel reinforcement: smooth, balanced stride
- Technical mesh upper: breathability and durability
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Recycled mesh lining: eco-friendly
- Padded tongue and cuff: comfort
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole: grip and durability.
- Ortholite Hybrid removable insole: comfort and breathability
- Heel pull: practicality
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 295 g for size 42
- Colours: black, grey and white
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 295g