The i-Run team says
Versatile, the Hoka One One Kawana shoe is designed for better running sessions on roads and marked trails. It is perfect if you are looking for a comfortable and accessible training model.
The new CMEVA foam offers excellent cushioning and dynamic energy return. The SwallowTail design allows for a wider surface at the heel to reduce the impact of shocks and smooth your strides.
You'll enjoy maximum freshness when the effort intensifies thanks to the mesh upper. The Durabrasion Rubber outsole promises ideal grip in addition to appreciable durability.
Key Points of the Hoka One One Kawana Shoe:
- New CMEVA foam: cushioning and energy return
- SwallowTail geometry at the heel: impact absorption and smooth strides
- Recycled jacquard mesh upper: breathability
- Curved sole profile under the metatarsals: facilitated transitions
- Support for the Achilles tendon
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole: grip and durability
- Removable insole
- Vegan model
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run: 285 g in size 42
- Named after Kawana Beach on the Sunshine Coast
- Colors: black, white, and gray
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(1 to 2 times a month), Regular
(once or twice a week)
Surface: Road, Road/Trail
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 285g