The i-Run team says
The Mizuno Wave Rider 26 shoe for men is a must-have shoe for incredible running sessions. For training or competitions, it delivers surprising results.
The Mizuno Enerzy midsole has an extra 2mm of thickness for maximum rebound and powerful energy return. This shoe has increased cushioning and beneficial flexibility.
The Wave plate improves shock absorption to reduce your muscle fatigue and increase your efficiency.
The AIRmesh upper is optimised for breathability and comfort thanks to DynamotionFit technology.
The X10 outsole is designed to be abrasion-resistant for exemplary durability. This new version incorporates multiple parts made from recycled materials to help save natural resources.
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Rider 26 shoe
- Ideal for all-distance training and competitions up to marathons
- 2 mm thicker midsole
- Mizuno Enerzy midsole: rebound, cushioning, energy return and flexibility
- SmoothRide: a smooth stride
- Wave plate: shock absorption, cushioning, stability and adaptability
- AIRmesh upper: breathability
- DynamotionFit: fit, comfort and ease of movement
- X10 outsole: grip and durability
- Recycled materials: eco-friendliness
- Heel cup: stability
- Premium removable insole: comfort
- Drop: 12 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 288 g for size 42
- Colours: blue-grey, black, coral and white
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 288g