The i-Run team says
The Hoka One One Carbon X 3 shoe for men once again sets the benchmark for your record-breaking runs on road and over long distances.
Equipped with the groundbreaking Profly X technology in the midsole, it is designed to absorb impacts with the ground and return energy with your least exertion. Improved CMEVA foam amplifies the cushioning and is designed for optimal stability.
Always there to support your acceleration, thecarbon fibre plate helps you succeed in its powerful propulsion force. The curved profile under the metatarsals promotes a natural foot roll and thus increases your efficiency.
The all-new technical mesh upper is lighter and more comfortable than the previous version. Its wrap-around liner gives you a personalised fit and ideal breathability.
The rubberised EVA outsole increases your attack with active rebound and professional grip. The SwallowTail widened heel makes landing phases easier and is optimised for total confidence in your sport.
Key points of the Hoka One One Carbon X 3 shoe
- Profly X midsole: shock absorption and energy return
- Dynamised CMEVA foam: better cushioning and greater momentum
- Carbon fibre plate: propulsion and stability
- Curved sole profile under the metatarsals starting towards the back of the foot: smoothness and efficiency
- New technical mesh upper: breathability and lightness
- Enveloping liner with gusseted tongue: comfort and fit
- Midsole extension at heel: smoother transition
- SwallowTail heel: better cushioning and stability
- Rubberised EVA outsole: momentum and grip
- Lightweight heel cupding: comfort
- Asymmetrical design
- Non-removable moulded EVA insole: comfort
- Drop: 5 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 237 g for size 42
- Colours: black, white and bronze
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
Weight of runner: Under 85kg
Shoe weight: 237g