The i-Run team says
The Asics Gel-Trabuco 11 shoe for men helps you tackle each of your trail running sessions with confidence. At ease over all distances up to ultra marathon distances, it's cut out to tackle rough trails.
Equipped with FlyteFoam Blast technology, the midsole combines cushioning and dynamics for improved feel. GEL at the back of the foot improves shock absorption.
The mesh upper provides optimal breathability with a patch cover for added practicality. This shoe has maximum stability on difficult terrain and an integrated plate for extra protection.
The outsole features Asics Grip rubber for maximum grip on all surfaces. Its cleats ensure ideal grip and good forward traction.
Key points of the Asics Gel-Trabuco 11 shoe
- Ideal for trail running sessions over even the longest distances
- FlyteFoam Blast in the midsole: cushioning and energy return
- GEL at the back of the foot: shock absorption
- Mesh upper: breathability
- Uppers made from at least 50% recycled materials
- Lace cover
- Adaptive guidance system: stability
- Rock protection panel
- Outsole with Asics Grip rubber and cleats: grip, hold, durability and traction.
- Removable insole
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 309 g for size 42
- Colour: yellow and black
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 309g