The i-Run team says
Ideal for optimal hiking and trekking, the Millet G Trek 5 Gore-Tex men's shoe is a tough, durable go-to.
Equipped with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, it gives you long-lasting protection from the rain. Highly breathable for a welcome source of coolness. The nubuck leather upper has a water-repellent treatment and is designed to be extremely robust.
Your ankle gets exemplary support, enhanced by self-locking laces for unwavering reliability over the miles. An impressive heel reinforcement is optimised for maximum stability.
The ingenious insole is heat-bonded to the shape of your foot. The Vibram Nanga Litebase outsole is designed for exceptional grip and can be fitted with semi-automatic cleats for extra hold when needed.
Key points of the Millet G Trek 5 GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane: waterproofing and breathability
- Nubuck leather upper: water-repellent and robust
- Ankle padding: support
- Self-locking laces: safety
- Heel reinforcement: stability
- Stone guard made of rubber: protection
- Removable Comfort Pro insole
- Vibram Nanga Litebase outsole: grip and durability.
- Compatible with semi-automatic cleats (not included)
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 675 g for size 42
- Colours: black, grey, red and navy blue
All hiking shoes
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Walking, Trekking
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 675g