The i-Run team says
Particularly comfortable during your running sessions, the adidas SolarControl shoe for women is guaranteed to provide ease of movement on roads and buffed trails.
Enjoy surprising dynamism thanks to the dual-density EVA midsole and the presence of BOOST. The whole package offers incredible energy rebound and ideal shock absorption.
The Linear Energy Push 2.0 system improves your stability and guides your strides forward for greater propulsion. Made from recycled materials, the technical mesh upper promises breathability to match your efforts.
The Continental outsole promises optimum grip whatever the weather.
Through the End Plastic Waste alliance, adidas is helping to develop manufacturing solutions that reduce plastic waste pollution on land and in the sea environment.
Key features of the adidas SolarControl shoe
- BOOST midsole: energy rebound and cushioning
- Dual-density EVA midsole: shock absorption and durability
- Linear Energy Push system: stability and propulsion
- Technical mesh upper: support and breathability.
- Uppers made from at least 50% recycled materials
- Continental outsole: durability and grip
- Padded collar: comfort
- End Plastic Waste: ecology
- Removable insole
- Heel to toe drop: 10 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 298 g in size 40
- Colours: white, purple, pink and apricot
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
Stability: Extra support
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 298g