The i-Run team says
Lighter and comfortable, the Asics Noosa Tri 14 shoe for women is designed for successful running sessions. Its original style, inspired by the triathlon of the same name, is ideal for running on roads and buffed trails.
The midsole features FlyteFoam to effectively combine cushioning and energy rebound. The accompanying Guidesole technology reduces ankle flexion to help delay the onset of fatigue.
The mesh upper offers optimal breathability and features 3D panels for improved support. The heel cup improves stability for added peace of mind. A pull tab makes it easy to put on and take off.
The AHAR+ outsole promises maximum grip in addition to great resistance to abrasion-related wear and tear.
Key features of the shoe Asics Noosa Tri 14
- Inspired by the Noosa triathlon in Australia
- Midsole with FlyteFoam: cushioning and energy rebound
- Guidesole: reduced flexion at the ankle to save energy
- Jacquard mesh upper with 3D inserts: breathability and support
- Heel cup: stability
- Tongue tab: easy pull on and off, perfect for triathlons
- AHAR+ outsole: grip and durability
- Removable EVA insole
- Heel to toe drop: 5 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 200 g in size 40
- Colours: red, blue, white, fuchsia and navy blue
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(1 to 2 times a month), Regular
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: Under 75kg
Shoe weight: 200g