The i-Run team says
The inimitable Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 FlyEase shoe for women heralds the arrival of new sensations for your running training sessions. As good as ever on roads and buffed trails, it's got everything you need to surpass your sporting goals.
A guarantee of cushioning and resistance, the Nike React foam in the midsole reacts to your efforts and promises a surprising energy rebound. Its density ensures perfect shock absorption so you can rack up the miles without strain.
Two Air Zoom units are located in the forefoot and heel to give your strides maximum dynamism. This new design smooths transitions and gives you the propulsion you need to beat your time.
The redesigned upper incorporates Flywire technology to support your foot correctly during acceleration. The technical mesh provides effective ventilation while the padded tongue gives you superior comfort. The FlyEase hook-and-loop strap makes it easy to put on and take off, and provides a precise fit.
The outsole is made from a more durable rubber to improve its grip and strength. You benefit from excellent flexibility thanks to the addition of flex grooves.
Key features of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 FlyEase shoe
- Nike React foam on midsole: energy rebound, cushioning and shock absorption
- Two new Air Zoom units in the forefoot and heel: smooth transitions, dynamism and propulsion
- FlyEase hook-and-loop strap: easy to put on and take off, with a precise fit
- Flywire upper with mid-foot strap: support and stability
- Woven technical mesh: breathability, durability and flexibility
- Padded tongue and collar: comfort
- More durable materials on the outsole: resistance
- Waffle pattern on outsole: grip
- Addition of flex grooves: flexibility and better transitions
- Tongue separated from upper: fit
- Removable insole
- Heel to toe drop: 10 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 235 g in size 40
- Colours: black and white
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
Surface: Road, Road/Trail
Weight of runner: Under 75kg
Shoe weight: 235g