The i-Run team says
Created especially for intense alpine treks, the La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST Gore-Tex shoe for women is ideal for long-distance adventures.
The midsole features a cushioning foam for light strides and combines with the Rubber Guard shell outer construction for great durability.
The double cleat geometry of the heel incorporates ingenious Double Heel technology to increase the braking effect on slopes and to reduce muscle fatigue.
The water-repellent nylon upper is fitted with a waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane for all-weather protection. 3D Flex System technology means you don't have to be mobile in all directions.
Its Vibram outsole with cleats guarantees exceptional traction in addition to increased wear resistance. The Impact Brake System provides you with good grip on rocky, wet or dry terrain.
Key features of the La Sportive Aequilibrium ST GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane: breathability, comfort and waterproofing
- Combined sole and midsole construction: lightness, durability and comfort
- Internal foam: cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber Guard: durability and protection
- Double Heel double cleat heel geometry: braking and fatigue reduction
- TPU reinforcements: protection and durability
- HoneyComb Guard upper in water-repellent nylon: waterproofing and durability
- Inserts in anti-abrasion fabric: durability
- 3D Flex System: multidirectional ankle mobility, stability and flexibility
- Vibram cleat outsole: traction, grip and durability.
- Impact Break System: traction, grip and durability
- Hook lacing system: practicality and safety
- High upper and snow gaiter: ankle protection
- Padded gusseted tongue: comfort
- Removable insole
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 617 g in 40
- Colours: black, turquoise blue, red and white
All hiking shoes
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Walking, Trekking
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 617g