The i-Run team says
La Sportiva Akyra shoe: a model with perfect geometry
Running becomes an art with the La Sportiva Akyra shoe for men. Inspired by the ancient art of origami, the model features 3 sides of perfect geometry: cushioning, protection and comfort. The ideal model to support you during your long-distance trail running sessions.
The multidirectional cleats on the outsole feature the Frixion XT system and the Impact Brake System, which provide grip on climbs and braking on descents. The Trail Rocker technology comes in as a finishing touch to encourage natural foot support while running.
The La Sportiva Akyra shoe doubles down on ingenuity to win every battle against technical terrain.Stamped as Stabilizer, its midsole is as rigid as it is cushioning to prevent twisting while protecting you from all the wear and tear of impact.
Its upper features breathable mesh to allow air to circulate well throughout your trail running sessions. Its Micro Lite Skeleton gives it the touch of flexibility that makes all the difference. It’s dreamlike for comfortably enveloped feet, free from any feeling of pressure.
Precision, finesse and geometry are the watchwords of the ancient origami technique. The design of this shoe is inspired by it in small ways, bringing a breath of originality to the world of trail shoes.
Key points of the Ultra Sportiva Akyra shoe
- Ideal shoe for ultra trail runs and ultra marathons
- Frixion XT grippy cleats with Impact Brake System and Trail Bite Heel : traction on climbs and grip on descents
- Stabilizer midsole: cushioning and stability
- Removable ortholite insole: comfort and hygiene
- Trail Rocker technology: natural support
- 3-layer construction upper: comfort, flexibility and protection
- Micro Lite Skeleton: flexibility
- Flex-Guard: protection
- Trail Cage System: stability
- Drop: 9mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 367g for size 42
- Colours: grey, blue, yellow and black
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 367g