The i-Run team says
At home on the most technical trails, the Salomon Speedcross 6 Gore-Tex shoe for men is a formidable choice. This new lighter version is designed for greater reliability and ease of use during your trail sessions.
Thanks to EnergyCell+ technology, you'll always be in the best frame of mind when you're clocking up the miles. Placed in the midsole, it provides excellent cushioning and its energy return gives you remarkable forward propulsion.
The reuppered upper features anti-debris mesh and ripstop fabric to protect you on rough courses. The Gore-Tex membrane is designed for total waterproofing in addition to tailored breathability. SensiFit construction is designed for a precision fit and Quicklace lacing allows for a quick fit.
The outsole features Mud Contagrip to wick away mud as quickly as possible. Its cleats provide the perfect combination of traction and grip for confident progress on all surfaces.
Key points of the Salomon Speedcross 6 GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane: waterproofing and breathability
- EnergyCell+: cushioning and energy return
- SensiFit construction: support
- Anti-debris mesh
- Ripstop fabric: wear and tear resistance
- Quicklace: quick lacing, easy on and off
- Mud Contagrip outsole with cleats: mud wicking, grip, hold and durability
- Removable Ortholite insole
- Made partially from recycled materials
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 326 g for size 42
- Colours: black, grey and red
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 326g