The i-Run team says
Ideal for very long-distance trail running sessions, the Saucony Endorphin Edge men's shoe is exemplary for its reliability. It's ideal for experienced athletes looking for an endurance model.
Featuring a carbon fibre plate Carbitex AFX, it gives you exceptional forward propulsion. Its ingenious three-quarter-cut design allows for a better heel attack and more versatility.
SPEEDROLL technology provides extra responsiveness and PWRRUNPB foam combines cushioning and lightness for added peace of mind. The mesh upper provides breathability suited to your pace and a mudguard gives you additional protection.
The PWRTRAC outsole with pads is designed for impeccable grip and tractions to get you through the miles without a hitch.
Key points of the Saucony Endorphin Edge shoe
- Perfect for long-distance trails
- Three-quarter-cut Carbitex AFX carbon fibre plate: propulsion, versatility and better heel attack
- SPEEDROLL: propulsion
- PWRRUNPB foam: cushioning, lightness and energy return
- Mesh upper: breathability and moisture wicking
- Mudguard: protection
- Compatible with gaiters
- PWRTRAC outsole with 4 mm cleats: grip, hold and durability.
- Removable insole
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 255 g for size 42
- Colours: white, black, fluorescent green and khaki
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(more than twice a week), Regular
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 255g