The i-Run team says
Garmin HD-Dual heart rate monitor belt: discreet and a real must-have!
No data will escape you during your sports sessions with the Garmin HD-Dual heart rate monitor belt. Take advantage of this innovation to learn more about yourself and surpass yourself!
Thanks to ANT+ and Bluetooth technology, all information is transmitted in real time so you don't miss a thing about your performance. The comfortable strap that accompanies this heart rate monitor makes the whole thing very discreet and adjustable to support you with ease during your running, abd cycling sessions.
More connected than ever, the Garmin HD-Dual heart rate monitor belt is compatible with the brand's watches, your bike's GPS meter and a host of apps like Zwift, accessible directly from your smartphone.
With a cell battery capable of lasting more than three and a half years, you can stay focused solely on your stats without having to worry about any battery life issues.
Key points of the Garmin HRM-Dual heart rate monitor belt
- ANT +: data transfer
- Bluetooth: connection with Garmin watches, GPS bike computers and apps from smartphones or tablets
- Adjustable strap: fit and comfort
- Cell battery: 3 and a half years' battery life
- Water resistance: 1 ATM
- Module dimensions: 62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm
- Strap length: from 63.5 cm to 132 cm
- Weight: 54.4 g
- Colour: black
* This product does not transmit heart rate data to your device when you are swimming.
- 62 mm x 34 mm x 11m
Length of strap
- Adjustable: 63.5 cm to 132 cm
- 54.4 g
- Replaceable CR2032 battery (3 volts)
- Up to 3 and a half years
- ANT 2.4 GHz wireless communication protocol; Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth wireless technology