The i-Run team says
Garmin Forerunner 45 watch: all the essentials on your wrist!
Take advantage of the multiple features of the Garmin Forerunner 45 watch to achieve another level of performance during your sports sessions. Easy to use and with a stylish elegant design, it's got everything you need!
You get a real personal assistant with the integration of Garmin Coach 2.0, which is designed to turn you into a champion! Able to adapt to all your goals, you get adapted training sessions and advice to help you progress quickly. Your results are directly synchronised on your watch, so you can keep track of your results at all times.
The Garmin Forerunner 45 watch is equipped with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo chips that locate you accurately and provide essential data such as your speed and distance covered during your exertions. It is versatile, providing you with tracking for different sports such as running, cycling or even yoga to support you on each of your new adventures.
Designed to look after you, this watch is equipped with several functions focused on your wellbeing and security. Thanks to the Elevate cardio wrist, you receive complete analyses of your sleep, your day-to-day stress and your heart rate. The LiveTrack process detects incidents and automatically calls for help to get you out of a tricky situation as quickly as possible.
Optimise your energy expenditure with the innovative Body Battery, which continuously collects information about your body to give you a timetable suited to the person you are. Choose from a multitude of choices to personalise your watch via the Connect IQ app and make new sports friends by joining the Garmin Connect online community!
The Garmin Forerunner 45 watch and its notifications system ensure you stay in touch with your loved ones and the world around you. Its battery life of one week in classic mode and 13 hrs when using the GPS make it a training partner you can count on every day!
Key points of the Garmin Forerunner 45 watch
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor: monitors your heart rate
- Advanced training: personalised training sessions to create or download
- Garmin Coach: training programmes that adapt to your goals
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo: location, speed and intensity of exertion
- Garmin Chroma Display: visibility even in sunlight
- Music: control the music on your smartphone
- Body Battery: uses the data collected to continuously assess your energy reserves
- Multiple activities: up to 15 sports including running and cycling
- LiveTrack: incident detection, emergency call-out
- Connect IQ: customisation, widgets, applications
- Battery life: 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hrs with GPS
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Advanced wellbeing features: activity, sleep and stress tracking
- Connected features: Bluetooth, smartphone notifications, music control and playback, ANT BLE
- Weight: 36 g
- Dimensions: 4.2 cm x 4.2 cm x 1.1 cm
- Colour: black
The whole Garmin Forerunner watch collection
- Forerunner 45
- Charging/data cable
- Live Tracking
- Automatic live tracking
- Incident detection
- Support (by telephone)
- Heart rate
- Garmin Coach (ATP)
- Training plans
- HRM-Dual compatible