The i-Run team says
Ideal for trail sessions over very long distances, the Saucony Endorphin Edge shoe for women provides excellent reliability. It's ideal for experienced athletes looking for an endurance shoe.
Featuring a carbon fibre plate Carbitex AFX, it gives you exceptional forward propulsion. Its ingenious three-quarter plate design allows for better heel attack and more versatility.
SPEEDROLL technology provides extra responsiveness and PWRRUNPB foam combines cushioning and lightness for added peace of mind. The mesh upper provides breathability suited to your pace and a mudguard ensures additional protection.
The PWRTRAC outsole with pads promises impeccable adhesion and grip to get you through many miles without a hitch.
Key features of the Saucony Endorphin Edge shoe
- Perfect for long-distance trails
- Three-quarter Carbitex AFX carbon fibre plate: propulsion, versatility and better heel attack
- SPEEDROLL: propulsion
- PWRRUNPB foam: cushioning, lightness and energy kick back
- Mesh upper: breathability and moisture wicking
- Mudguard: protection
- Compatible with gaiters
- PWRTRAC outsole with 4-mm cleats: grip, adhesion and durability.
- Removable insole
- Heel to toe drop: 6 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 241 g in size 40
- Colours: white, black, grey and purple
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(more than twice a week), Regular
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: Under 75kg
Shoe weight: 241g