The i-Run team says
Dare to take on the incredible challenge of ultra-trail running with the new Hoka One One Speedgoat 5 shoe for women. Completely updated for even greater efficiency, it has all the essential features you need to hurtle down technical trails.
Lightweight for increased dynamism, it features a CMEVA foam midsole that takes care of absorbing shocks, providing cushioning and the best support possible. Its curved profile under the metatarsals starts towards the front of the foot to facilitate your strike, helping you gain speed without constraint.
The Vibram Megagrip technology on the outsole gives you unrivalled grip on slippery and wet surfaces. 5-mm cleats give you powerful traction, so you can recover your momentum after every turn.
The heel extension and TPU lining on the toes ensure your safety during runs on rough terrain.
Redesigned for more flexibility, the technical mesh upper offers a custom fit and ideal breathability. As part of this goal to improve your mobility, the tongue is slimmer and more flexible.
Key features of the Hoka One One Speedgoat 5 shoe
- Lightweight CMEVA foam midsole: lightweight, cushioning and energy rebound
- Curved profile under the metatarsals starting towards the forefoot: better foot strike and dynamism
- The Vibram Megagrip outsole: grip and durability.
- 5-mm cleats: traction, grip and adhesion
- Padded extended heel: protection and comfort
- TPU toe protector: protection and durability
- Soft upper in double jacquard technical mesh: breathability, mobility and support
- Tongue base in flexible fabric: greater flexibility
- Slim, flexible tongue: fit
- Recycled mesh and laces: ecology
- Removable moulded EVA insole: cushioning
- Heel to toe drop: 4 mm
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 251 g in size 40
- Colours: peach, violet and plum
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(once or twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 251g