The i-Run team says
Outperform the competition with the Nike Zoom Superfly Elite 2 athletic shoe for men. The ultimate choice for speed, it stands out particularly during your sprint sessions from 100 metres to 400 metres.
Ingeniously designed, it features the innovative AtomKnit upper. This featherweight upper is specially designed for a reliable fit while its ventilated structure is designed for unbeatable breathability.
The stretch tongue provides ease of movement while the heel cup and cuff padding stabilise your footing.
Developed using data collected from multiple runners, the plate integrated into the outsole is more rigid than usual. This translates into considerably improved propulsion and breathtaking energy return. The numerous cleats promise impeccable grip optimised for cornering.
The eight removable stainless steel cleats enhance the overall shoe, giving you a incredible grip and dynamic traction.
Key points of the Nike Zoom Superfly Elite 2 athletics shoe.
- Ideal for sprints from 100 m to 400 m
- AtomKnit upper: lightweight, support, breathability and water drainage
- Stiffened plate on the outsole: improved propulsion and dynamic energy return
- cleats: optimised grip on bends
- Eight removable stainless steel cleats: traction and grip
- Stretch tongue for ease and comfort
- Heel cup and padded cuff: support and stability
- 16 cleats and Allen key supplied
- Carrying bag included
- Weight recorded at i-Run: 142 g for size 42
- Colours: pink, black and orange
For who and for which use?
Discipline : Running
(more than twice a week)
Weight of runner: All
Shoe weight: 142g