The i-Run team says
Designed to help you progress, the Orca Athlex Float wetsuit for women is ideal for open water swimming sessions.
The 4.5mm-thick Yamamoto 38+ neoprene in the legs gives you ideal floatability during your efforts. Thanks to this composition, you can maintain a horizontal position for longer and keep your concentration at a maximum.
For complete freedom of movement, Yamamoto 39+ and 39 Cell neoprenes offer high flexibility. This gives you maximum mobility with no constraints. SCS treatment reduces friction and promotes hydrodynamics.
The InfinitySkin lining reduces the risk of irritation and wraps you in comfort. The V-Fit cut is specially designed to meet the specific needs of the female body.
Our model Camille is 1.75m (5'7") tall and is wearing a size M.
Key features of the Orca Athlex Float wetsuit
- Advanced version of the S7 wetsuit
- High buoyancy
- V-Fit: optimised women's fit
- Yamamoto neoprene: lightweight, strong and high-performance
- Yamamoto 39+ neoprene: buoyancy and thermal insulation
- 4.5-mm thick Yamamoto 38+ neoprene legs: buoyancy and hydrodynamics
- Yamamoto 39 FS and 39 Cell upper body neoprene: flexibility and freedom of movement
- SCS treatment: reduces friction and increases speed
- Ultimate Seal Collar and VSC technology: comfort and reduced friction
- HydroLite: makes it easier to remove the suit
- InfinitySkin 2: freedom of movement, eco-friendly, comfort and flexibility
- YKK 10 fastening: durability
- Wetsuit gloves included
- Colours: black, grey and red